Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts


I have a question regarding h1b. Suppose I don't get the h1b consecutively for 3 years after my graduation. Can the company send me to some other location and apply for my h1b again in the coming years? In my case my company has headquarters in USA and Israel but they do have regional office in Europe as well. I am a design engineer so can they send me to europe to work in their regional office remotely?

Can I work in any country remotely or the company should have office in the country they should send me to?

Thank you :)



Asked on 5/26/16, 8:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

I'm not sure what you mean. Have you already been approved for an H-1B & are stating you might not use all 3 years of it? If that is the case, then, you should be able to re-coup the remainder of the H-1B at a later date, but not necessarily indefinitely. I recommend that you discuss this option with your company's immigration attorney,

Read more
Answered on 5/26/16, 9:04 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts