Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Massachusetts

Looking for a lawyer in the area of tenant and landlord law who can help someone who was badly injured because of negligent with so many things. Not the injury aspect but on everything they have been doing.

Asked on 8/18/16, 5:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Without knowing the specifics, it is hard to know what the problem is and how to address it. If there is a lack of maintenance, the first thing to do is to contact the local health or building department and ask them to inspect the premises. If there is harassment or some other behavior that needs to be dealt with that is something else. There are plenty of attorneys who handle Landlord Tenant issues. If you want to contact me to discuss your options feel free to do so.

Likewise, the Massachusetts Bar Association has a referral service, which might be helpful if you are located in the Western part of Massachusetts.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/16, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Massachusetts