Legal Question in Personal Injury in Michigan

when leaving a store tripped over a small rise in the pavement outside the store..did fall on my face causing me to have 4 stitches and a black happened outside of a small hardware store i shopped at...should i request them to pay any doctor or emegency room fees?

Asked on 2/16/13, 10:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jesse Sweeney Sweeney Law Offices, P.L.L.C.

I think first you should contact an attorney to see if you have a slip and fall case. Would be happy to speak with you.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/13, 8:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Michigan