Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Michigan

What type of lawyer should i retain to sue my local city government for disclosing my social securty number with out my consent

Asked on 2/16/10, 2:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center

A very young one - fresh out of law school.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/10, 4:34 pm
Mark Bello Lawsuit Financial Corporation

I understand why you might be upset (although you did not explain the context of the disclosure, who they disclosed it to, and what harm was caused you), but unless real harm occurred (like identity theft), I would advise not to pursue it, even with a lawyer "fresh out of law school".

Read more
Answered on 2/22/10, 3:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Michigan