Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Michigan


i want to file charpter 7 bank can't afford to pay my visa card payments

Asked on 3/17/09, 9:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rochelle Guznack Law Offices of Rochelle E. Guznack, PLLC

Re: bankrup

I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your options. You can call my office at 248.679.1552 to schedule a meeting.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/09, 8:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Michigan