Legal Question in Business Law in Michigan

If I am forming a LLC in Michigan what forms do I need to fill out and where do I register the forms at?

Asked on 2/18/17, 10:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas R. Morris Silverman & Morris, P.L.L.C.

Articles of organization, to be filed with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/17, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Michigan