Legal Question in Construction Law in Michigan

Can a person sue a non-licensed contractor in the state of michigan?

Asked on 8/17/10, 9:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,

You can sue for negligence or for failure to perform. It depends on the situation.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/10, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Michigan