Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

If I already have a judgment against me and the debt is sold to another collection agency do they have to obtain a new judgment?

Asked on 6/11/13, 4:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC

No. They can assign their rights under the old judgment.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 5:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan