Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Michigan

Can unemployment take my income taxes for something I did not do

Asked on 2/01/13, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jesse Sweeney Sweeney Law Offices, P.L.L.C.

That's an odd question -- but assuming you owe for unemployment overpayment of benefits, then they can set aside State of Michigan tax refunds.

Read more
Answered on 2/27/13, 8:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Michigan