Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

I trying to find out what is the best way to go about filing papers to get off the SOR List or at least my tier 3 status

reduced. I heard that it is possible to get your case looked over again, under the right circumstances.

I have was charged back in 1996. Any info would be great!

Thank you in Advance.

Asked on 8/07/17, 7:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek The Kronzek Firm PLC

Here is information about removal from Michigan's Sex Offender Registry:

Read more
Answered on 8/07/17, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan