Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

my granddaughter was 15 and she was living with her boyfriend who was 17 and his family they let the kids sleep together. She is pregnant can I take that boy and his mother to court for statutory rape?

Asked on 2/22/19, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you make a police report or a call to CPS, they will likely take it from there.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/19, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan