Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

Hi I am Tyra, mother of a 17yr old male that is bein held now in St Claire Sherrif Dept for tresspassing, here is the story, he recieved a phone call early Friday morning Apr 30 from his cousin D sayin that his lil brother C was being threated @ his school from some boys that D had a problem with the night b4 @ the gas station with his mother, it was about 20 young men @ that time trying to fight D, but his mother stopped it, his cousin C attends Thruston High School, so my son and 15 other young men went to the school, as they were walking toward the school, for what ever reason they turned around and headed back to there cars as they were crossing the brigde the police arrested them, they were took the Redford jail, fingered printed and picture took, and went b4 the judge,and charged with tresspassing, they never gave a statement to anyone they just sent them to there sherriff dept.My son did plead not guilty, his court date is not until May 13. what do u suggest

Asked on 5/03/10, 10:43 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Daniel Hajji Daniel Hajji & Associates

Retain an attorney and fight the charge; and keep his record clean. 248.865,4700

Read more
Answered on 5/08/10, 10:51 am

I recommend that you speak with an attorney right away. Hiring an experienced attorney will help you son. He did the right thing by pleading not guilty. If he can afford to hire a tough attorney, you should call 1 866-766-5245 during normal business hours during the week. You can also read more at:

Read more
Answered on 5/08/10, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan