Legal Question in Elder Law in Michigan

how do i get a emergency guardianship over my 92 year old mother with me currently in michigan when my younger sister has guardianship over her medical in kentucky

Asked on 2/22/10, 7:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Don Rosenberg Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P. C.

You need to call an attorney who specializes in elder law. There is an excellent attorney there named Amy Tripp. She is great tell her I sent you. You need to act immediately. As far as being successful it depends on the reason why you need to disturb her existing guardainship.

Amy can be reached at: Amy Tripp [[email protected]]

Amy R. Tripp

Chalgian & Tripp Law Offices PLLC

2127 Spring Arbor Rd 1019 Trowbridge

Jackson, MI 49203 E. Lansing, MI 48823

517-787-7600 517-332-3800

395 South Shore Dr., #205

Battle Creek, MI 49014


Read more
Answered on 2/27/10, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Michigan