Legal Question in Elder Law in Michigan

My mom is progressing fast with the symptoms of dementia, I am her oldest son residing in the state and country for that matter. What can I do to be able to handle her affairs financially and medically?

Asked on 11/12/10, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jerrold Bartholomew Priority Elder Law and Estate Planning, PLC

Call me: 810 721 7300. Sterling Heights is very close to me for a number of reasons. We can do a 15 minute phone consult and see what makes sense from there.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/10, 8:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Michigan