Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

garnish wages.

I need to send my ex husbands employer a court order to garnish wages for spousal support, where do i go?

Asked on 4/18/07, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rochelle Guznack Law Offices of Rochelle E. Guznack, PLLC

Re: garnish wages.

That is generally a function of the Friend of the Court. You might want to start by contacting the Friend of the Court to find out what their usual procedure for wage withholding is.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/07, 5:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan