Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

If my husband forged my name on divorce papers,(and no telling what else).. have we been married all this time? Am I entitled to half of the businesses he has opened in the time we were married to now? What steps do I take legal action and get what I am owed because I never signed a thing and he knows it I also have witnesses that can verify that any help would be great

Asked on 11/21/17, 9:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

These are complicated issues. See contact my office to discuss your situation.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/17, 4:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan