Legal Question in Product Liability in Michigan

Living in FL, Resident of MI

what if i'm a michigan resident, but i've lived in florida for 14 years, and i need a will. i have a michigan will, but i don't like it and want to change it. do i have to change it in michigan when i go there next month, or can i have an attorney in florida make a will for me?

Asked on 11/25/03, 10:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: Living in FL, Resident of MI

While it can be made in either state, it should be made where you have real property to avoid a double probate.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/03, 11:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Michigan