Legal Question in Disability Law in Minnesota

I have asthma and I was working 10-14 hours a day. It was effecting me really bad. I told my boss and basically he wanted my asthma to be fixed in one day. One day he said I was abandoning my job (I left work when my shift was over) so he fired me. He told me he was gonna fire me anyways cause of my health problems. I was going through some things, and I had to move to Minnesota (was in Florida). Can I sue my company for not accommodating me and can I do it even thought I moved?

Asked on 5/29/13, 7:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. Apparently this is a FL matter, not MN. Should you need a Minnesota attorney: Some attorneys, myself included, are available seven days for emergency legal needs. Many attorneys will confer initially at no charge. Then, if legal work is performed, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee for financial hardship. All the best.

Read more
Answered on 5/30/13, 5:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Minnesota