Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

I have my bank business account was freezed I was reading an online I found that I have to claim conception before was in 10 days. But I don't know why. What is the first step I should make after my business bank account freeze

Asked on 5/12/20, 10:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

You should have a Business Attorrney write a strongly worded letter of Demand to open /unfreeze your account, and review the accountholder agreeement with the bank.

Call or email me today before Noon.

I am in Eden Prairie.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/20, 4:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota