Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

What do I do if someone owes me 5-6k & we have a contract and they stop answering when it comes time to pay? I did a project with them and was to be paid for my participation of the project. They have literally disappeared.

Asked on 8/25/16, 5:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Need to have Atty do Skip/Trace, then Demand Letter

Read more
Answered on 8/25/16, 2:02 pm
Maury Beaulier612.240.8005 Minnesota Lawyers

Generally, you would file a lawsuit in Conciliation court to seek a Judgment. If you do not know how to locate them, you retain a company or lawyer to skip trace and locate them.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/16, 3:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota