Legal Question in Business Law in Minnesota

Hello. My sister wants to gift me a business in Minnesota. Its a Liquor Store ( s corporation). She is the only share holder . What are the steps of doing this transfer properly?

Asked on 6/21/22, 8:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

I apologize, but you expect far too much from a free online Q and A. Even if an attorney provided a comprehensive tutorial you would still make mistakes and some may be costly.

Check out your local law library and

Robert D. Kane, Jr., Attorney at Law

(612) 701-7767

MN Atty. No. 0328765

CA Atty. No. 242955

Read more
Answered on 6/21/22, 1:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Minnesota