Legal Question in Consumer Law in Minnesota

What can I do if the buyer of a vehicle won't make payments according to the notarized contract?

Asked on 11/16/13, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. What is best to do depends upon the particulars of the issues. There are many questions to be asked and answered. One starting point is always the terms of the (written) agreement. I suggest you confer with an attorney as to your rights and options at this time. The sum of money involved is just one consideration. You may phone me regarding assistance.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Contract Law

Minnesota Debtor Creditor Law

Read more
Answered on 11/16/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Minnesota