Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

My boyfriend and I had a fight and he went to jail over something I falsley said I want to recant my statement

Asked on 10/17/16, 7:05 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. You definitely have a legal problem. With this sort of issue, I urge you carefully choose a well qualified attorney with many yrs. of prof'l experience & let her assist & guide you.

Beware 'free advice'.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/16, 7:22 am
Rory Durkin Giancola-Durkin Criminal Defense

You need to contact someone to discuss this in person. There are issues with how it gets handled.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/16, 8:10 am
Nathan Hansen Nathan M. Hansen, Attorney at Law

You and your boyfriend should each have your own attorneys.

Nathan Hansen


Read more
Answered on 10/17/16, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota