Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

How to remove no contact order next court date is not for month

Asked on 2/01/18, 10:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Nathan Hansen Nathan M. Hansen, Attorney at Law

If this is a DANCO in a criminal case and the parties mutually want it lifted, then the protected person needs to get a hearing before a Judge to ask that it be lifted.

I would have to know some more details of this situation to let you know the options.

Nathan Hansen


Read more
Answered on 2/01/18, 10:35 am
Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

The person who is named in the no contact order as the person not to be contacted, can ask the prosecutor and the court to remove it. It may require significant effort to get them to actually remove however. That person can seek help from a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/18, 11:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota