Legal Question in Criminal Law in Minnesota

While being on supervised release can they violate and restructure me for relapsing with drugs if they did not have me give them a ua?

Asked on 10/18/18, 2:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas C. Gallagher Gallagher Criminal Defense

An alleged violation of supervised release from a Minnesota Department of Corrections (DOC) prison will be decided administratively. They can be difficult. I'd suggest trying to talk to your lawyer as well as the DOC person supervising you about what you can do at this point to make it right. If you did not violate with prohibited drugs, I'd suggest getting a solid drug test (blood or hair) ASAP, as well.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/18, 5:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Minnesota