Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

when someone files UCC filings on you do you have to consent in writing

Asked on 4/28/17, 4:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Not on the UCC form, but there must be a document establishing a Security Interest which must be signed by the Debtor/Borrower

Read more
Answered on 4/28/17, 4:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota