Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Minnesota

Can a person be served papers in a civil matter at a closed AA meeting?

( MN.)

Asked on 10/11/18, 5:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Interesting question.

The general answer is yes, but I would berate and castigate any licensed attorney who sanctioned or orchestrated that action.

Call me for further investigation. I know of a few attorneys who might like to take on that case, on principal.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/18, 2:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Minnesota