Legal Question in Insurance Law in Minnesota

I store boats, cars, rv's etc at my farm in various farm buildings, is there a very simple form that I could have my clients sign that would release me of any liability in the case of damage to there property because of some unforseen accident.

Thank you,



Asked on 8/26/09, 6:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yes. I, and many other attorneys, are capable of writing a simple contract for you that will accomplish your goals. You will probably still be liable for damages if you are negligent. The charge for this contract would be $250-400. Please let me know if you would like me to write this contract for you.

J D Haas

Read more
Answered on 9/01/09, 8:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Minnesota