Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota

I was quit claim deeded the house and want to have my husbands name put on the house

Asked on 11/06/14, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Hellmuth Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLC

You will need to have a lawyer draft a deed from you to you and your husband. We can assist with this if you need assistance.

[email protected].

Read more
Answered on 11/06/14, 12:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota