Legal Question in Traffic Law in Minnesota

My nys drivers license is suspended for a speeding ticket. I havent drove for 2 years. Im moving to Minnesota for work can i obtain a Minnesota drivers license if my nys one is suspended?

Asked on 3/25/15, 7:24 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brudvik Law Office


Read more
Answered on 3/25/15, 7:26 pm
Samuel Edmunds Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC

No. Best to fix the NY issue before you leave.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/15, 7:27 pm
Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

You ought to address the issue in NY b4 you leave. Best to you.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/15, 9:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Minnesota