Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Minnesota

I was in a domestic relationship with my girlfriend .we have joint interest in a house. I was not on the mortgage or deed. The estate is controlled by her daughter. Can control be transferred to me? I need to refinance the home , but have to approach the bank. Is there some documentation we need to transfer the interest to me?

Asked on 2/27/14, 8:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

It appears that some information is missing from the post. I urge you to confer privately with an attorney so she/he can assist and advise you. Tricia Dwyer Esq at 612-296-9666, Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC, Minnesota Real Estate Attorney,

Read more
Answered on 3/10/14, 3:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Minnesota