Legal Question in Workers Comp in Minnesota

My husband was injured on the job and recieved workers compensation benifts, but was unable to work for three monthes(doctors orders) and now has returned to work part time again doctors orders but was told his insurance has been dropped and we will have to pay for cobra insurance. Is this legal? We live in MN. Thanks

Asked on 1/26/11, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Chris Carpenter Harvey and Carpenter

It depends. He may be entilted to FMLA leave and during that time the employer is supposed to pay its portion of the insurance. Call me. A work comp case is complex and I can help.

507 625 3000

Chris Carpenter

Read more
Answered on 1/27/11, 2:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Minnesota