Legal Question in DUI Law in Mississippi

I got a DUI in Mississippi in 1992. I recently received another one in FL. Can the courts use the one I received in 1992 against me as a second offense?

Asked on 9/10/09, 8:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

No because is is oider than five (5) years.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/09, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Mississippi