Legal Question in DUI Law in Mississippi

i got a dui on 07/31/2009 each week i check with hinds county justice court ,they have no record or paper work has not been turned in

Asked on 9/06/09, 10:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Wayne Woodall Wayne Woodall Attorney

It sometimes takes 2-3 months for a Trooper or a Sheriff's Deputy to turn in the paperwork. Be patient and hope it never gets turned in!

Read more
Answered on 9/15/09, 9:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Mississippi