Legal Question in DUI Law in Mississippi

Firs DUI offense

I was charged with a DUI recently. I am 17 years old and my blood alcohol content came back .11. The officer told my parents that he would attempt to get the brethalyzer thrown out in court. Because this will be handled in youth court do i need to look at hiring a lawyer? Because the cop is trying to help me can i expect to be found innocent?

Asked on 6/03/09, 4:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Albert Pettigrew Law Offices Ph 228-875-8736

Re: Firs DUI offense

You need to talk to an attorney that is familar with the youth court.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/09, 10:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Mississippi