Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

I am divorced. My husband and I were married 25 years. We decided together not to have more children and decided it was best for me to have my tubes tied. He has since left me for a younger woman and has gotton her pregnate leaving me with no option to have more children. Do I have some type of legal action against him for this?

Asked on 1/25/13, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Depends on how long ago you got divorced.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/13, 2:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi