Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Can a parent get custody of children when they are behind in child support, and also in contempt of court?

Asked on 7/24/13, 2:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski

Yes, if the Court finds that it is in the best interest of the children for you to be the custodial parent.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi