Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Missouri

what can i do since policemen came in my house confiscated stuff, searched home, and was asked to leave numerous times and they had no serch warrent at any time?

Asked on 3/11/10, 3:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mitty Means Mohanty Means, P.C.

Notify the police agency and file a tort claim against the police agency.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/10, 11:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Missouri