Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

a case pending

my x-wife filed against me an expartei (spell) on my kids. reason being, i'm accused of a act against my 5 yr. old daughter and it's definetly not true and believe it's a set up. what can i do? where can i get help

Asked on 5/22/07, 12:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Re: a case pending

I would advise you to hire an attorney immediately. You may also need to hire an expert (child psychologist) to evaluate the child and supply expert testimony supporting your position that you did nothing improper to the child. The Courts tend to issue an Order of Protection whenever there is any chance of wrongdoing, but yours is not a completely hopeless case. HIre an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/07, 11:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri