Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

In my divorce settlement my ex-husband had six months to pay me a sum of money. Now 5 years later he has not paid anything. Is there a time limit in when I can take action or is it I too late to do anything. I live in Missouri.

Asked on 8/23/13, 4:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes. Generally there is a ten year statute and your Judgment needs to be revived within ten years of entry. Perhaps you should consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/13, 2:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri