Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

I have a question my ex wife and I have been divorced for about two years my child support is $627 a month on the form 14 it clearly states that $538 is set aside for child daycare. Well right after the divorce she took my kids out of daycare and got a promotin at work making more money. She stills lives at home with her mom. Can I get my child support lowered? Also she is involed w a man who is 50 years old and she is 33. My question on that is can I ask the judge to grant she is not to have men around until she is legally remarried? I have friends that have asked a judge that but since the divorce is done and I want to get her back into court for the others things can I ask the judge to grant my request about men n untill she is remarried.

Asked on 9/26/13, 9:43 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

You need to meet with an experienced family law attorney; you situation involves many facts and questions that can;t be answered simply and correctlywith the information you have provided.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/13, 9:36 am

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

The above answer is correct. You may be able to obtain a Modification of the existing Judgment on child support, and wind up saving more money than it costs to do so. But, the Court will not prohibit your ex from having relationships with other men, unless a particular man poses a threat to your children's well being. I have been helping people in situations like yours for over 35 years, and may be able to help you. You may contact me directly for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/13, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri