Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

September 6, 2014 at 3:39 pm

I need some serious advice as to my fall on grease at a local restaurant. Not only a small slip! I had just had surgery on my lower back and was on crutches. My friend went with me and luckily caught me but I started having major muscle spasms? The manager was right behind us and waiters and waitresses were coming out of the kitchen carrying food and slipping and sliding! I looked around for a sign that said, �wet floor� (since I thought maybe someone had just mopped!). NO sign was to be found and my friend (no one else) not even the manager helped me to a chair!!! My friend got a bar stool. That�s when we noticed the waiters wiping up the floor with rags! Guess what we saw? Pure GREASE on the rags! They used at least 15 rags as well! It was UNBELIEvable!!

After we returned to the table the manager came over and asked if I needed an ambulance?! My friend said we needed to fill out an accident report so She filled out a witness report and I filled out mine. But he didNOT assist me back to my table or anything! Our husbands had already paid the bill and so the manager said he would have paid for it! Then he asked if WE needed anything else? We needed to get home so I just asked for a bag of ice for my way home!

A week later I get assigned an American Family adjuster. I tried calling him back to no avail! Now it is going on 4 weeks! I�m still not healing as fast as I should but do not know what kind of questions I ask? Do I need a lawyer b/c I want to sue this chain restaurant!

Thank you for any advice!

Asked on 9/07/14, 10:45 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Give me a call. Attorney Christopher Hoffmann (314) 361-4242.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/14, 9:22 am
Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

Hire an experienced personal injury attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/14, 11:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri