Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

I signed a settlement agreement in 2009. I am having more medical issues from same drug. Can I sue?

Asked on 5/25/15, 6:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

You must meet with an experienced personal injury attorney

Read more
Answered on 5/26/15, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri