Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

my ex will not sign quit claim deed even though it is divorce decree what legal recourse do I have

Asked on 6/28/13, 9:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You could file a Motion for Contempt. Or, if the judgment includes a specific Order amd the legal description, you can record the judgment. Some people obtain an Order from the Court transferring your ex's inerest to you. Your divorce papers may allow you to recover any legal fees or costs incurred.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri