Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

What do you do if your birth certificate reads A name, but youve been a another name all your life.

Asked on 6/21/16, 7:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

File for a name change in the County where you live. You can then seek a new Birth Certificate.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 6/22/16, 7:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri