Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

if my dad died without a will and my sister took everything what can I do can I take her to probate court to get what is mine

Asked on 2/14/16, 7:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/16, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri