Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

I had a revocable trust made ten years ago, it's recorded, and I want to change something can I hire a different lawyer than the one that made up the trust to make the change?

Asked on 6/02/18, 6:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes of course. And you may be able to make the change without redoing the entire trust document. If you are in the greater St. Louis Metropolitan area I might be able to help you myself. Please feel free to contact me directly at 314-727-2822.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/18, 4:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri