Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Nebraska

my girlfriend is going through a divorce and her ex husband cancelled their bank account without her knowing and she wrote some checks now she has 2 felonies and a misdemeanor is there anything that can be done about this?

Asked on 1/12/13, 10:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Your question is about criminal law, not appeals or writs. You will be more likely to get a useful response if you post it under that heading.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/13, 2:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Nebraska