Legal Question in Construction Law in Nebraska

complaint for forclosure

i need to file a lawsuit today to respond to a request to institute judicial procedings. however - i can not afford an attorney -

what forms do i need to file to initiate a complaint for forclosure

Asked on 1/23/08, 11:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Duke Drouillard Drouillard Law, LLC

Re: complaint for forclosure

You cannot afford to not have an attorney represent you. If you do not have the money to retain an attorney, check with Nebraska Legal Aid or one of the law school legal clinics to see if they can help you. You can get information regarding your particular cause of action at the law school libraries; which are free of charge and open to the public. Although this will give you an idea of what is going on, 20 hours research in a law library is no substitute for 3 years of law school. Get an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/08, 6:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Nebraska