Legal Question in Family Law in Nebraska

My husband wants to adopt my daughter. her biological father is approximatly 23,000 dollars behind on child support. I haven't received a payment in almost 2 years. He says he's willing to sign his rights over but if there is a warrant for his arrest he refuses to appear. What are my options and approximate cost to get this done?

Asked on 1/27/13, 5:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristina Guerrero-Sisneroz Guerrero-Sisneroz Law

He doesn't have to appear if he signs the right paperwork. Call my office tomorrow and we can give you a quote!

Read more
Answered on 1/27/13, 7:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nebraska